Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pisang Goreng ~ピサンゴレン~

Posted by KazuoWorld

I got some not-so-ripe bananas today,
which I made some Pisang Goreng with because last time I did
the bananas were sooooo squishy and soft so it didn't stay in shape.

For those who don't know what Pisang Goreng is, it is Indonesian for "Fried Banana".
(Yes I am learning Indonesian at the moment... don't ask how good it is though.)

And to be honest, I don't know if my pisang goreng was good or not,
because I have not eaten the real thing before.

also I don't know how it is meant to be eaten..
so yeah I just had it with ice cream. lol

4 comments:

K. said...

looks good hun...
im gonna have to taste it sometime soon

KazuoWorld said...

any time :)

Sasha said...

It looks good, Kaz! Maybe you might even cooked it better than the Indos here.

Sshh, don't tell anyone!

KazuoWorld said...

ohh, i dont think so!!
cause i never had the real thing so i dont know if it turned out what its meant to be like :P